The American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN) supports disaster recovery by engaging industry to address the unmet needs of relief organizations, communities, and people.
Workflow for ALAN / LIFT Airbridge
1. Shippers (you) will provide the details of your cargo via the form below.
2. Cargo will be prioritized based on the priorities of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
3. LIFT will provide templates for:
• Shippers Letter of Instruction
• Packing List
• Non/commercial Invoice
• Certificate of Donation
4. LIFT will then request the tax waiver for donated humanitarian cargo on your behalf and provide to you.
5. Your cargo will be booked based on demand and available space.
6. The flight slot will be allocated by FAA.
7. The airway bill will be issued and provided to you.
8. Arrival details will be provided so that you may retrieve your cargo at the airport.